As of right now, AquaCraft has been shut down and moved to a new server. On this server, still accessible with play.aquacraft.eu, it is only possible to view your and builds from others.
To make it easy to navigate through these worlds, I made a few commands:
- /istp <player|UUID> [world]: Teleports you to an island from a player or a UUID. The world parameter is used for defining the overworld ("default") or nether ("nether").
- /plottp <player|UUID> [world]: Teleports you to a plot from a player or a UUID. The world parameter is used for defining the guest-world ("guest") or donator-world ("donator").
- /tpo <player>: Teleports you to a player.
- /tppos <x> <y> <z> [server] [world]: Teleports you to certain coordinates in a server's world. For example, to navigate to OPSkyblock's nether, type /tppos 0 100 0 opskyblock nether.
- /tpworld <server> <world>: Teleports you to a spawnpoint of the world specified.
Please note it is currently not possible to go to Survival-worlds. This will be fixed soon.
Thank you for playing with us.