1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Survival 1.13 and AquaCraft's state

Discussion in 'News' started by FrankHeijden, 27 October 2018.

By FrankHeijden on 27 October 2018 at 23:09
  1. FrankHeijden

Owner

FrankHeijden
    Owner
    Dear AquaCrafters,

Survival has finally updated! After long testing and waiting on the anticheat we've finally decided to upgrade our Survival server to the latest Minecraft version as of writing, 1.13.2.

This also includes some new features:

• Survival has a new world apart from the 'old' world: An 1.13.2 world with a custom generator!
    • To explore this world, execute the following command: /rtp new
    • The new world also has regionposts, the 'old' ones will also still work and new regions will be opened in both the old world and the new world.
    • /shop has been extended with new spawn-eggs, such as Dolphins, Turtles and Fishes!
    • McMMO! Please note: Superpickaxe and Treechopper are exempted from your XP gaining! You will not gain any XP by breaking blocks using any of these rank features. /warp farm will also not work for mcMMO.

Then we need to discuss another topic, one rather unusual.
    The last few weeks there may have been a message flying around the server which said AquaCraft will stop soon. This is simply not true. I talked with some of the people who were spreading these thoughts and i came to the conclusion I was not communicating that much with the community.

For that, I apologise deeply.

The reason for my disappearance was and will still be the next few weeks is because I have been very busy work- and school related. The next few weeks I will be more active to respond to bugs.

But for now, enjoy the new 1.13 features and hope to see you soon back online!
    -Frank

#1 FrankHeijden, 27 October 2018
    Last edited: 28 October 2018
    Blackknight156 likes this.

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by FrankHeijden, 27 October 2018.